Ixcela tests how well your gut is functioning, not what's in it.
No. Ixcela's approach to gut health is that it's more important to determine how well the gut is functioning rather than testing what is in it.
The Ixcela Internal Fitness™ report will show:
- Gut health scores on a scale from 0–100 in the following areas of gut health: Gastrointestinal Fitness, Immuno Fitness, Emotional Balance, Cognitive Acuity, and Energetic Efficiency
- Recommended supplements to improve your gut health (Note: If you signed up for Ixcela Internal Fitness Program, all recommended supplements are mailed to you at no additional cost).
- A personalized 8-week fitness plan that provides information on which exercises to do, when to do them, and when to take some time off. (Don’t have experience working out? No problem. We provide videos on how to do the exercises.)
- A personalized eating plan that provides information on how much protein, fat, carbohydrates, and calories to consume each day. We also provide lists of what to eat daily, weekly, moderately, and foods to avoid.
- And finally, access to a recipe library created by Ixcela’s registered dietitian that helps you create practical meals and snacks that work with busy schedules.